It doesn't matter if I am conducting a ceremony for a for a famous celebrity or the couple down the road the celebrants role does not change.
A celebrants role is to guide and assists the couple through:
- The legal paperwork
- Ceremony planning and rehearsal.
- Writing the Ceremony wording
- Conduct the ceremony in an entertaining and audible fashion.
My ceremonies are a celebration which reflect your personalities, dreams and love for each other. Ceremony wording is written for you, about you, proof read and approved by you.
I believe the ceremony is the heart of the wedding. The words are your promise to each other and the foundation of your marriage. The reception is just another party. We can have parties any day of the week but you only have one wedding ceremony. Let's make it unique and memorable!
Weddings should not cost a fortune (especially the $32K NSW average) and leave you to start life together in debt. I have many tips and alternatives to help you stay within your budget, no matter how limited.
I understand you may be nervous but excited, petrified of public speaking, family politics are affecting your choices or you may have limited funds, too much to organise with little or no time to plan. Not to mention wanting an outside ceremony BUT what if it rains?
We will work together to overcome any or all of these issues. Relax! This is your wedding. I will ensure you enjoy every second of it!
I will take you through a logical planning process.
'Together we will create a magical ceremony'
Choose your Location: e.g
- Beautiful Beach Wedding
- Garden Ceremony
- Destination wedding in the Country or Bush retreat
- Local tourist attraction
What is your chosen style or theme? e.g.
- Black and white formal
- Biker wedding
- No shoes on the sand
- Floral like spring etc
- Gothic Theme
- Relaxed and casual feel
- Short sharp and serious
What is the basis of our relationship?
- Soul Mates
- Blended family
Who is in your Bridal Party?
- Best Man & Matron of Honour (must be over 18 to witness signing of the marriage certificate)
- Brides Maides and Groomsmen
- Flower Girls and Page Boys
Who will take an active role in the ceremony?
- Who will give me away? Dad or Mum & Dad together?
- Readings, poems, prayer and blessings.
- Special Ceremonies (so many to choose from, they have their own page)
- Deceased relatives
- Promises and vows to children
- Cultural traditions
- Rituals and Symbolism
Special Touches for each other.
- Shall we read, recite or repeat after teh celebrant
- Same vows or individually written
- Should our vows be a surprise?
When we discuss these details along with many more, the foundation for our
ceremony seems to fall into place and become obvious.
My meetings are relaxed and fun but never rushed.
You receive unlimited phone and email contact through the planning process.
Together we will create a meaningful memorable ceremony that will captivate and WOW your guests and keep them talking for many years to come.
'I promise a laugh and a tear in every ceremony.'
'You will enjoy every minute.'
'This is my promise to you!'